Saturday, July 28, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAN CAIN

Dean Cain is my favorite living Superman.
He was born Dean George Tanaka on July 31, 1966, but took his adopted father's last name at
the age of 3. 
Related image
Even at the age of ten, Dean was charming his way into our hearts in such movies as "Elmer".
Image result for dean cain diet coke commercials
Dean also acted in some commercials. I may not be a fan of Coke, but I'll drink one if he joins me.  ;)
Image result for dean cain life goes on
Dean has appeared in in many popular shows including "A Different World", "Beverly Hills 90210", and "Just Shoot Me".
Image result for dean cain superman flying gif
Dean is most known for his role in "Lois and Clark", where he played Superman.
My daughter and I both enjoy watching him in "Ace of Hearts" and "The Dog Who Saved Christmas" series.
Related image
I loved watching Dean "Heaven's Door" and "Winter's Dream".
Image result for dean cain montel williams ‘Architects of Denial’

Recently, Dean and Montel Williams worked on a film called "Architects of Denial", it is a documentary linking Ankara's genocide denial with Baku's ongoing aggression.
Image result for dean cain
Here's to a very sweet man who never seems to age. Have a very happy birthday, Dean Cain.
Image result for superman birthday gif



No comments:

Post a Comment